Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Eastern Standard Time in West Tokyo

Hello! This is the first of my posts to come about my new found adventures in Japan and beyond. I arrived yesterday, and am still looking forward to getting settled at my new address in Koganei City, Tokyo. I'm temporarily being put up tonight elsewheres in Koganei by some friendly people whose names slipped right through my sieve mind. But I need to go off & search for food somewhere in this quiet city-in-a-city. So rapid-fire, the photo is over the lakes & lakes of the North West Territories. Many thanks to David & Victor for letting me lean over them to take the photo. Also, what should I pay for the new Radiohead?
-Daniel

1 comment:

Lucie said...

Daniel

Savour every moment...but for goodness sakes don't buy the coffee... too many yens...
Love you Aunt Lucie