Friday, December 7, 2007

Living through three recipes


I went to the Mori Art Museum in Ropppongi Hills, and it was incredible. I have never kept finding so much interesting art around every bleeding corner. There was one guy named Nakanishi Nobuhiro who gave the best representation of time I can imagine existing. I will not describe it. You'll just have to come over here and see it. There's a carpet floor just waiting for you and my ubiqitous curry rice dishes to shove down your gullet. The photo above is from the panoramic view of Tokyo you get at the museum. That was probably the best part.

Down here is a link to my new article for Japan's Indy Media. High five to Steve and Alex, Jacob, and Dirty for his 3 days of Greenpeace canvassing.
http://japan.indymedia.org/newswire/index.php

I also start an inhouse class for Universal Music....apparently I get free cds. Guess what you're getting for your birthday? Also tonight was probably my best shift yet. I convinced an Engineer and a Sales Rep in my one class to clap when they were finally able to pronounce "fluently", and they spontaneously started us going louder and faster till we all started laughing like little kids. And they had to start a sentence with "How about..." and then finish with their own ideas and the Engineer looked right at the Sales Rep and said, "How about going to dinner with me?"

1 comment:

BIFF said...

such a cool picture