Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rock & Roll


Every class I teach ends with a free conversation and a list of conversation starters. Today's question about, "Who would you want to interview?", led to talk about Al Gore and climate change. When I asked Hirofumi what his company has done to reduce C02, he told me they turn out the lights during lunch break, so he eats in the dark for an hour during his usual 13 hour office shift. "It was dark but now I am used to it".

I also went see rock & roll! Tonight! There was a 7 piece band that blew a tough sax, and encouraged us all to "Dance, to the dance, dance, dance dance". Also garage rockers with girls that loved their every move, a dual gender bathroom with "Make Love" on the wall, and feedback motherfuckers that sang opera.

It was fun!

No comments: